We respect your time and would like to make your visit to our office as efficient and productive as possible. Below is a list of items that you will need to bring into the office at the time of your appointment. It is your responsibility to make sure the requested information is here for your appointment.
- The enclosed forms must be fully completed.
- Medical insurance information, including your insurance card, referral and/or authorization, must be presented at the time of your appointment.
- All co‐payments are due at the time of service. We do accept VISA and MasterCard.
- You Must present a picture I.D.
- Please make arrangements for your x‐rays (CD & report), both scans (CD & report), MRI scans (CD & report), etc., to be with you at the time of the exam. A CD copy is preferred but films are acceptable.
- Please bring a list of your current medications including dosage.
- Please make provisions for an interpreter if needed.
If this information is not available at the time of your scheduled appointment, it may not be possible for the physicians to provide you with a complete evaluation. In such cases our physicians may choose to reschedule your appointment to a time when all necessary information becomes available.
Please call the office at with any questions you may have. Thank you.
Our office is located at: 2488 N. California Street, Stockton, Ca 95204